a butterfly at last!

dalebe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I don't know why but the butterflies in this country very rarely stay still for long enough to photograph, but i finally got one.

IMG_0283.jpg

Lensmeister said:
cool one mate .... I love the contrast in colours between the butterfly and the flower .....

And I have noticed there is a real lack of butterflys everywhere this year ....
you are so right! i have noticed there is a lack of butterflies, where have they all gone? well at least i got one to hold it and say cheese for me :) cheers mate thanks for the comments.

LittleMan said:
lovely colors!
Could crop it a bit more IMHO but it's good either way! :)
thanks littleman! i agree about the crop but i'm always afraid of losing resolution, i don't know if there is another solution.

dalebe said:
thanks littleman! i agree about the crop but i'm always afraid of losing resolution, i don't know if there is another solution.
You won't lose resolution if you crop it... at least not in Photoshop.

This is a beautiful one, dalebe! Very crisp colours! Brilliant. Thanks Mr Butterfly for staying still for just this one (important!) moment :D.

I'd also suggest a slight crop, though, just so you'd get the butterfly off centre. You would not lose anything in resolution, only would your photo be a little smaller. It is large as it is... ;)

thanks john, littleman and lafoto for your valuable comments, i will try a tighter crop to compare.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back