A Catholic Wedding......

I think they look lovely! I really like #5 and 6. My brother is getting married this summer and it's going to be a Catholic ceremony. I wonder if their church will have the same rules as far as photography during the ceremony.

Thanks everyone so much!

df3photo said:
they look good! is it me or do alot of them slant down to the left?

They're suppposed to slant lol;) I prefer a PJ approach, over the traditional wedding photos :) Bride/Groom and Mother of the Bride saw them today, and absolutely ADORE them...yay!!

Thanks again!!!!

i like your comps etc, but they all seem to have blown areas which are distracting.

Thanks everyone!! :)

JonMikal, the blowouts are intentional and happened in post processing....I felt they didn't detract too terribly much so I went with it. I am so happy I did as they just ordered the bw (in front of the tree) on canvas!

Thanks again you guys!

JenniferLynn said:
Thanks everyone!! :)

JonMikal, the blowouts are intentional and happened in post processing....I felt they didn't detract too terribly much so I went with it. I am so happy I did as they just ordered the bw (in front of the tree) on canvas!

Thanks again you guys!

that's what it's all about! good for you :thumbup:

MommyOf4Boys said:
ahh shucks! I nominated one of the photos in the Photo of the Month thing..should I remove it?

Awwww! Thank you! No need to remove it, it's okay:) I appreciate that wow!!!:heart:

Most reactions

Back