A cold and frosty morning..

Goldeeno

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
goldeeno.zoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well i was out for a few hours this morning, the fog was out, and there had been some heavy frost the night before, which was still around by the time i decided to venture out.

I decided to stay local and my mum sent me a text saying there was a lane she goes down to work that was looking really nice and frosty, so thought as good a place to start as any.

IMG_0022e-1.jpg

After a breif stop by the side of the road, i was absoultly freezing, already having only been out for about 40mins, and waering my ski jacket as well.

So with my mums work only 5mins away thought a cup of tea was on the cards, and it did the world of good, i could actually feel where the shutter button was after. Its wasn't that cold really, ive just got no fat on me :lol:

My mum works at an Agricultural Showground, so there are some really nice woodlands and area's in general around there, so i decided, once warm, to just go for a walk, see what i can find.

IMG_0088.jpg

I havent got a favourite photo that i took this morning, but it would be great if you could check my Flickr set, and let me know what you think.

http://flickr.com/photos/goldeeno/sets/72157603507030624/

Cheers

Andrew

It's a wonderful series you have there.
Really hard to pick a favorite (but is it really important?).

Dani.

Most reactions

Back