A Confused Newbie

Maybe OP can post a photo of what she took ...
Good idea, astroNikon. Someday I will be uploading pictures to be critiqued because I have wondered about some of them.
we just want to figure out what you are taking a photo of and what's missing. Not for critique.

But the aforementioned UltraWideAngle lenses are good. But if you are so close, you could also move back. I have a 18-105 lens and it's pretty wide for a crop. I also have a 18 on a FullFrame too which is even wider.
I was laying on the ground pointing the camera upwards, so I couldn't get back any further. The object was a circular monkeybar attached to poles . When one looked up through the monkeybars one could see the partially open yellow and red canvas tarps covering the playground. It just all struck me as kind of interesting. I spent three hours at this playground just using the 18-140mm, but I've been wondering what I could do there using my telephoto lens. I plan on going back.

A lot of people really like their Sigmas. Some say they got a "bad" copy, but they say that on the others as well. I'm not sure I would know a bad copy if I got one. I would not be surprised to find out how to test one on YouTube, or from someone on this site. Thank you!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back