A Cool Bug Picture

Zach 428

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This little guy landed on a stake right in front of me at the 2006 Budds Creek AMA Motocross National, of all places. I thought it was a pretty cool photo. Please tell me what you think! I'm 14, almost 15, and photography is becoming a major hobby of mine. All critisism/tips are greatly appriciated.

flygc7.jpg

It has a lot of great colors the blue and yellow. I like that =)
I'm in Anne Arundel county BTW. I use to spend almost every weekend at the track hanging out with Burnie Cowl, Chris Northam, Jeff Word everynow and then, and the guy I spent the most time with MR travis, I'm about 1 year older then him.

those were the days =) I'm talking around 13-15 years ago.

What a neat little guy! I guess he wanted to see the race!

Great details!

Being 14yrs old I would say your showing a lot of promise. Your dragonfly picture is very good, as well as the other photo's. I will definatly be looking foward to more of your posts

When you see "Last edited by LaFoto" underneath your race pics, it will be because I will now go into your thread and edit in numbers and spaces between each of your photos for easier viewing and commening, ok?

And hey, that first one of the race does not look too good ... :stun: He got up all by himself after this?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back