A Cottage in the Wolds

TimmyJP

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These photos are from a few weeks ago when I went on a walk and found this cottage in the Lincolnshire Wolds.

It was absolutely beautiful.

Any comments or critiques are very much appreciated :)

A Cottage in the Wolds
Cottageinthemiddleofnowhere.jpg

Good luck sleeping in this bed
BedPost.jpg

A Window through Time - your opinion please, which version is better?
Windowthroughtime.jpg

Windowthroughtime-1.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

Timmy

Last edited:
I love the third one, it makes you wonder who stood in that same spot and looked out that window over the last few hundred years.

I love the third one, it makes you wonder who stood in that same spot and looked out that window over the last few hundred years.

That's exactly what I thought when I stood there.

I love the contrast between the battered window frames and the daffodils and green fields outside.

Only thing I'm not quite sure about is the wall on the left hand side...I think it might be a little distracting as it's so bright compared to the rest of the image. But when I cropped it out the image didn't look complete!

Thanks a lot :)

That's exactly what I thought when I stood there.

I love the contrast between the battered window frames and the daffodils and green fields outside.

Only thing I'm not quite sure about is the wall on the left hand side...I think it might be a little distracting as it's so bright compared to the rest of the image. But when I cropped it out the image didn't look complete!

Thanks a lot :)

Just darken that area a bit.

Pictures look great!

Most reactions

Back