A Cougar and a wolf.

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Another day trip to a small private zoo in Caledonia, just south of Hamilton., took so many shots, i will need to break this day up into 2 threads., wow this was fun! tough lighting conditions.. all of their caged areas were in the dark shade., and then I had to shoot through 2 fences., uggg!

websize001DSC_7080.jpg

websize001DSC_7048.jpg

websize005DSC_7119.jpg

websize001DSC_7200.jpg

websize003DSC_7065.jpg

websize006DSC_7126.jpg

websize011DSC_7211.jpg

8 this is one for John E.
websize025DSC_7476.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Well, of all these the second in particular does NOT suggest you had to photograph through two fences! That one looks like you were right there, eye in eye with the puma that is coming up on you --- me???? :shock:

And then it even bares its teeth at us! Whoa! (Very nice capture!!!)

May I take the wolf-photo to give it to my daughter? She so loves wolves, and I don't think she's ever seen any in a relaxed position such as this one.

Great shots raymond, such marvelous animals to view. Must have been quite the thrill for daisy to see them, I know I do everytime I see such creatures. Looks like you caught the cougar in a private moment in the first.

LaFoto said:
Well, of all these the second in particular does NOT suggest you had to photograph through two fences! That one looks like you were right there, eye in eye with the puma that is coming up on you --- me???? :shock:

May I take the wolf-photo to give it to my daughter? She so loves wolves, and I don't think she's ever seen any in a relaxed position such as this one.

please help yourself LaFoto, your daughter is welcome to anything I shoot., and please scan her work some time so we can see it??

LaFoto said:

please help yourself LaFoto, your daughter is welcome to anything I shoot., and please scan her work some time so we can see it??

and thanks everyone!

seems i missed this from all the moves ;)

love 2 and 4 but they're all great captures Raymond. how do you find all these great spots?

love # 2 & 5 awesome shots Raymond :D :D :D
:thumbsup:

Two fences and you managed to get such good photo's? Very impressed. Love the close up, and the one showing us his teeth.

Thanks again everyone!

Jon,, I have known of these places we go for years, I just never got there.. having Daisy here, and motivated to show her around got me off my a**.. hehehe., We are now searching the net for other wildlife natural settings, many bird watchers post threads in similar forums as this one.

Awesome Raymond Man.. I missed this first time around. All of these are just amazing.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back