A couple from a street fair today. C&C appreciated

I dont know enough to give C&C yet, but I do like both of those shots. I do wonder why that one flower has for little white petal things in the middle, and all the rest have 3. Maybe its a lucky like a four leaf clover. :) I reckon the second one would look great blown up on a canvas.

Holy saturation, Batman.

Holy saturation, Batman.

Actually, I used lightroom and all I added was contrast, sharpen and crop. No color or tone treatment. They're just that vibrant of a flower. I was pretty amazed at the colors.

screenshot.png

Last edited:
I dont know enough to give C&C yet, but I do like both of those shots. I do wonder why that one flower has for little white petal things in the middle, and all the rest have 3. Maybe its a lucky like a four leaf clover. :) I reckon the second one would look great blown up on a canvas.

Thanks Kazzy, I can't explain the 4 lobes either, but I thought it was cool. Thanks for the comments and thanks to both of you for taking the time to look and posting.

#! : It would have been better if the belly of the first guitar was fully within the frame

#2; Yes, it appears that the color is too harsh, which can be toned down a bit; otherwise a lovely shot

Regards :D

Thanks Frequency. I appreciate the thoughts. I'm going to run the 2nd shot through some more and see if I can tone it down. It does boggle me though, that is how bright they were in person too. :lol:

>>>
Holy saturation, Batman.​

<<<

Hey, I'm just happy there are shadows and highlights!

Above said to myself: after viewing recent posts on other forum from "giddy", new to photography folks playing with the HDR sliders in every image.

I love them! I think the first one is my fav : )

Thanks ang1995.

The_Traveler, Yours is starting to make me think there is something wrong with my computers screen calibration. I see the histo change with yours, but on my computer, side by side they are still identical. Frustrating, but thanks for taking the time. I'm going to have to see if something is wrong with my computer.

Well if I must be truthful........Why are these not available for sale???? Those are just really great shots. Color, spot on. Focus, spot on. Composition spot on. as I've already said: EXCELLENT!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back