A couple more Action Figure shots

wow those are some awesome portraits! I don't think I've ever seen such interesting shots of action figures lol. Now you are making me want to buy some action figures too and take pictures of them :D. Btw do you collect action figures?

you have a huge collection of action figures dude !!! how many of them do you have until now ?

Conan-O-Rama

BLIT_01.jpg
CONAN_02.jpg

FIRE_DRAGON_01.jpg
VERSUS_01.jpg

after looking at all of your action figure shots, i have come to the conclusion that you are very good at what you do.

Damn, that's awesome. May I ask what kind of equipment you're using for these shots?

Damn, that's awesome. May I ask what kind of equipment you're using for these shots?

Thanks you!

Nikon D300
1Sb-900
2 Sb-600s
105mm 2.8 macro
DIY softboxes
1 shoot-through brolly
backdrop is a 13x19 matte print

haha, I really really like these. Try conjuring up some mini flags to block the back light spilling into the lens. Although I like the effect of the haze in the shot on post #20. The bag man on post #12 looks quite realistic. The lighting on that is what sold it. The garment it lit very well.

haha, I really really like these. Try conjuring up some mini flags to block the back light spilling into the lens. Although I like the effect of the haze in the shot on post #20. The bag man on post #12 looks quite realistic. The lighting on that is what sold it. The garment it lit very well.

Thank you. Glad you like them. The back light spill is done on purpose though. It's what causes the desired haze.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back