A couple more...

jgooz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
here's a couple more i took a while back. the first one was shot on my mamiya/sekor dtl1000 which unfortunately perished in a car accident. i was living in the country and always saw weird stuff, but the day i drove by this took the cake and i never leave home without my camera. its kinda dirty because its a scan of my print.

casket-babies-L.jpg

and this second one i was driving thru small town in texas on hwy 7. shot it on my cellphone and did funny stuff with it in mobilePS. thought it had a cool deserted town look

thetown-L.jpg

I really like the 2nd photo. Considering that it was taken with a cellphone, I am not sure how much editing you can do to it. But in my humble opinion, if you have a way of adjusting the different shades to give a bit more detail in the building it would be better. Especially on the right where the lampposts overlays the buildings. Maybe it's just my monitor....... :)

Again it's a great photo and it's always easyier to look back and think about what you can do better. So don't kill me...but if I was to take this shot again, I would step to my left a step or two to give the right side a bit more to look at. It also provides more separation between the posts. By this also works fine because it gives a bit more emphasis on the converging lines towards the far end of the road.

hehe thanks! and i appreciate the input too. the only drawback with #2 is that it was taken behind the windshield in a moving car lol. however i would have loved to get out and actually walk the town with a real camera, i seem to be drawn to places like this.

Most reactions

Back