A couple of composites.

W.Y.Photo

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These are a couple of images I have created in the past year that are meant to portray the negative emotions and feelings I had during a very rough period of my life.

004smaller.jpg

005smaller.jpg

These are composites of multiple long exposures at night in which I lit different sections with a hand held flash for each image, layered them in photoshop, and using layer masks brought the different lighting to the foreground in order to create a surreal lighting effect I couldn't have otherwise achieved. To finish up the image I did selective color and saturation adjustments throughout the images to ensure that the intended mood was created. I have used this method for architectural photography in a more professional sense as well and have noticed that it gives me much more control over the lighting than a traditional dusk shot with a massive complicated lighting set up.

If anyone has any questions or critiques concerning the method I used or the images i created I would be happy to explain my process in further detail and hear your comments!!

Well thank you sir.

Most reactions

Back