A couple of houses

vipgraphx

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I had a few last HDR's with the D7000 I had not processed yet and thought I would finish up the bunch. These photos were taken in a rather expensive neighbor hood. They have huge lots and are big homes. El Canto Estates is the neighborhood. If you are ever in town I recommend you drive through and check out these homes. Many style and unique homes from Castle like looks to mediterranean style homes and everything in-between

I went with a little different approach to my normal processing with these two photos. I would say somewhat more realistic quality...

I like this one because if you look in the window you can see the white grand piano.

brick house by VIPGraphX, on Flickr

This one was just remodeled....very nice home.

stucco house by VIPGraphX, on Flickr

Pretty real looking. Nice homes.

Nice set. One thing you can bet on, I'll never be able to afford anything like those homes. The other side of the coin is that we live in a nice home for 31 years, paid off the mortgage in 18 years, so we basically live here for just the tax bill and monthly expenses. A real nice feeling in this troublesome economy.

Nice set. One thing you can bet on, I'll never be able to afford anything like those homes. The other side of the coin is that we live in a nice home for 31 years, paid off the mortgage in 18 years, so we basically live here for just the tax bill and monthly expenses. A real nice feeling in this troublesome economy.

I bet a lot of people wish they were in that situation, myself include ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back