A couple of questions about lenses.

Kazzy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi guys, just wondering if you could give me a couple of ideas on what lenses would be okay for me to get. I would like 2 in the ver near future, obviously more after that. But I would like a macro lens. Also what lens would you reccommend other shots, I photograph children a lot as well as my dogs. (obviously not professionally, there are just plenty of kids I look after, and I can't help but pull out the camera).

On account of me being a student and only working part time, money isnt flowing right now, but I will have around $500/$600 to spend on each one. Although I am going to have to wait a couple of months before I can get them, just got to decide which one to get first.

So yes, please any tips and ideas on which ones to choose will be very much appreciated, thanks in advance. :)

Can I ask what kind of camera you are using?

Fair enough, passing over to Nikon shooters.

I would recommend Nikon 60mm 2.8g. It is a macro lens and also good for portrait. The price falls right in your range.

I would recommend Nikon 60mm 2.8g. It is a macro lens and also good for portrait. The price falls right in your range.

Thanks for that. :) I will have to check it out.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back