Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
To bin or not to bin ?

$Pair_w.jpg

$NeOst2_w.jpg

no bin, really nice

I think the first would be even better with a bit of recovery in her face, sweater and his jacket
the second is fine

screw that technical crap

Second shot of the man with the cig is "okay". The first one, of the couple...ehhh...it's offbeat, but not very compelling, and it looks really rough in terms of image quality...it's pretty weak. As far as "bin" or "no bin", I don't even see why bother asking as cheap as HDD space is, just let it park somewhere, you know, next to the other tens of thousands of frames we alllllllll have piled up...

...now HERE is the kind of ***+ that needs to be binned!!!
$DSC_5021.JPG

Last edited:
Bin.

Personally, I dislike the "wait for person to walk in front of something" street photography style.

I would bin. But I am pretty brutal when it comes to culling images. What are your plans for the image? Is there sentimental value? Do you plan to print it? Is it an outstanding image?....no? BIN!!

I say keep, even if you don't know how you're going to use them right now. Time changes perspective and you might look back at these in a few months and either a) wonder what the hell you were thinking, or b) suddenly know how to work with them.

As above, screw that technical crap. Both images are tops.

first one i would keep for a mental note, until could be replaced. i like the idea of seemingly two different cultures in the same frame. That is the reason i would keep it as it gives hints to it. If i found a better example then i might bin it or add it to a series on the subject even if it might be a weaker photo.

The second is entertaining but not overall compelling in anyway. i keep a in between pile for that type of stuff and if a lot of better images go in and i don't need it for reference they end up deleted.

first one i would keep for a mental note, until could be replaced. i like the idea of seemingly two different cultures in the same frame. That is the reason i would keep it as it gives hints to it. If i found a better example then i might bin it or add it to a series on the subject even if it might be a weaker photo.

The second is entertaining but not overall compelling in anyway. i keep a in between pile for that type of stuff and if a lot of better images go in and i don't need it for reference they end up deleted.

Are you a librarian ? ;)

Are you a librarian ? ;)
well.....

no. I do have a certain method to my madness however. :lmao:

Most reactions

Back