A couple of town shots.....

Roger

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
mrlowlight.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
from the mini-meet with Corinna and Andreas.....these are in nearby Portugruaro.
1 Spring is here.
506058295_NjqJg-L.jpg

2 A perspective shot.
506058160_chfBz-L.jpg

3 The mill
506058395_apbh2-L.jpg

the first one annoys me because it looks crooked, but the rest are great

fluke or not the 2nd "perspective" is composed very nicely.
not a fan of the production or the other two tho

The second one is great, the first - well, it catches attention, but.. what if put it upside down?

the first one annoys me because it looks crooked, but the rest are great

thanks glad you like the others.....#1 is actually straight, it's the bridge that slopes :D.

fluke or not the 2nd "perspective" is composed very nicely.
not a fan of the production or the other two tho

No #2 is not a fluke lol.

The second one is great, the first - well, it catches attention, but.. what if put it upside down?

glad you like #2......upside down, why?

Oh, I like how that first one came out! Saw you taking it and was tempted to copy your idea but then didn't as it would have been ... well, nothing BUT a copy of what YOU had seen and framed first! Good to see it here. Too bad the one of the mill is a red x for me just now, but maybe come tomorrow, my being REALLY at home, and using my own computer will give me access to that one, too. (To see these makes me sooo curious to see how my pics of the trip came out, but that'll have to wait until tomorrow - and well into next week what the pics taken with the Leica is concerned ... ;)).

Lol, all I see on the first one is two big angry eyes.
Love the second one.

Oh, I like how that first one came out! Saw you taking it and was tempted to copy your idea but then didn't as it would have been ... well, nothing BUT a copy of what YOU had seen and framed first! Good to see it here. Too bad the one of the mill is a red x for me just now, but maybe come tomorrow, my being REALLY at home, and using my own computer will give me access to that one, too. (To see these makes me sooo curious to see how my pics of the trip came out, but that'll have to wait until tomorrow - and well into next week what the pics taken with the Leica is concerned ... ;)).

thanks Corinna...on that first shot, the bridge we were on tilts slightly one way and the main bridge the other lol, anyway I like the shot too....I deleted the third shot, I wasn't happy with it.....I'll try a rework.

Number two is beautiful.

thank you very much.

Lol, all I see on the first one is two big angry eyes.
Love the second one.

yes I agree the arches do look like eyes, who know how many people have disappeared in that water.....thanks glad you like #2.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back