A couple recent shots... C&C appreciated

ottor

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Last couple of weeks activities ... Southern Idaho is a wonderland for photography !! Just started in "Photography", but have taken 'pictures' for years... Wife presented me with a new XSI for Christmas and I added a 70-300mm to complete (so far) the equipment...

Go ahead....... I can take it !! :lol:

3145232399_16c9648592_b.jpg

3283704298_0ee3dc5ee8_b.jpg

3371192165_3b36037e1d_b.jpg

I like the first one. The difference in contrast between the bridge and the snow scene around it really maes it stand out.

I like the first one. The difference in contrast between the bridge and the snow scene around it really maes it stand out.
exactly what I was going to say, really great shot, good job.
the second photo doesent really do alot for me, the colours are great.
the thrid photo really interestes me, any archetecture like that aways catches my eye, the colours are very nice on this one aswell.

Nice set of shots. I'm intrigued by what's going on in the lower half of the second shot. ???

I liked the first 2 but not the last one

I too think your first image is your strongest of the 3. Great shot! Congrats on the wonderful gift from the wifey! I got my first DSLR from my wife for Christmas over a year ago. I think she regrets it now....LOL, but she sure sparked a passion in me. Both in photography, and well.......................I'll keep it clean.

Have fun with the camera, and I agree with you about Idaho!

Derrick

Nice set of shots. I'm intrigued by what's going on in the lower half of the second shot. ???

Scared the poop out of me too ... since it was headed my way !! Got one heck of a windstorm out of it too...

Invictus - yes, my first try at HDR ..

thanks,

Most reactions

Back