Reaction score
Website
joeydsmith.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
C&C please!

DSC_1380SMALL.jpg

DSC_1343SMALL.jpg

I like these but I think I would like to see the shots closer and tighter to the skateboarder. I get distracted by the surroundings instead of looking at his action. But I like the action a lot.
side note: I have really enjoyed your work throughout the forum...

I like these but I think I would like to see the shots closer and tighter to the skateboarder. I get distracted by the surroundings instead of looking at his action. But I like the action a lot.
side note: I have really enjoyed your work throughout the forum...

thanks so much, check out my freshly made website www.justxjoey.com ;)! I wanted to make sure i got the ground, to show how high he was, and also the sky is just magnificent so i wanted to capture that. :mrgreen: that's why they aren't so tight, but i appreciate your feedback!

I think #1 could use a little cropping cutting out the street light in the lower left. #2 IMO the sign in background is a little distracted and could use some DOF blur, and I like the center crop

yeah, i wish that sign wasn't there, but um ill try to blur it out a little. the sun was bright so i used a high f stop.

I like number 1 but theres summat not right about it, maybe if he was riding regular or if you composed the picture so he was coming into it more from the left.

Nice website as well btw

yeah i didn't have the best light or good places to stand really, but thanks for the comments!! i hope to take more skate shots soon.

Good website btw. Love the strong Christian influence...that will never lead you astray!!!

I love the idea of these, and the pictures are awesome. BUTT LOL I don't like that the 2nd guys butt is halfway out of his pants LOL The sign bothers me too. The first one would have been perfect if the sky was behind him instead of the building.

Again this is just my opinion. I know nothing LOL

I love the idea of these, and the pictures are awesome. BUTT LOL I don't like that the 2nd guys butt is halfway out of his pants LOL The sign bothers me too. The first one would have been perfect if the sky was behind him instead of the building.

Again this is just my opinion. I know nothing LOL

aww c'mon u know a lot. thanks for all the input and comments!

Most reactions

Back