jake337

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well I wasn't driving of course..

6856111250_cc19b1d84b_c.jpg

7002227085_6b80c4c6d4_c.jpg

Is this C&C... if so then i'd like to see a bit more car in the first one and I don't quite understand the subject of the second.

Is this C&C... if so then i'd like to see a bit more car in the first one and I don't quite understand the subject of the second.

I'm not sure about the second either, I just kinda liked it.

I wish I could have gotten more of the car in the first as well. But not as much as I wish it was a nicer vehicle. It's cut off because of the front pillar in the vehicle is in the frame.

Thanks for the feedback.

I like the first. 2 things though, the speed limit sign I would have likes to have the whole thing there, I just feel it would add a little bit as well as it is cut is half currently. I like the s curve though it is a neat shot. The second....don't like. There is just nothing there for me in the second.

Hei, Jake... i liked the first image...but the second??? :scratch:

Regards ;)

It was late last! Not sure why I liked it. It is pretty random and arbitrary though.

I like the first. 2 things though, the speed limit sign I would have likes to have the whole thing there, I just feel it would add a little bit as well as it is cut is half currently. I like the s curve though it is a neat shot. The second....don't like. There is just nothing there for me in the second.

Yeah, the speed sign is cut in the original too:(. I agree on the second. Not sure what was thinking.

Yeah, the speed sign is cut in the original too:(. I agree on the second. Not sure what was thinking.

if you like the 2nd thats you, just because someone else doesnt like it doesnt mean you cant. id like the first photo if the car wasnt in the shot.

if you like the 2nd thats you, just because someone else doesnt like it doesnt mean you cant. id like the first photo if the car wasnt in the shot.

Of course. I liked the left to right diagonal lines from the street, street lines, curb, mailboxes, sidewalk and trees and how all the driveways intersected each diagonal. I liked how my eyes were drawn to the mailbox then down the line to the road sign pointing left then back to the first mailbox.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back