A cow standing around with the mouth hanging open... +Before/After

It's actually a line from some funny hate mail I recently received here
Say what?! More like jealousy mail.
The bitterness and butt-hurt they were experiencing were very real.

Now you’ve got me curious.

Sent from my iPhone using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app
I'm going to keep the details off the forum. Just thought I'd make a joke about what the message said, because it was pretty funny to me.

Added a link to show the before/after editing

And here I thought you were talking about my avatar.

Very, very nice!
Mayhaps I was? :p
(It's actually a line from some funny hate mail I recently received here).

Thank you.

what really!? you're actually talented. here I'm the most tactless person on the board and no one sends me fan-mail!

Very, very nice!

Thank you.

what really!? you're actually talented. here I'm the most tactless person on the board and no one sends me fan-mail!
Yeah, but what they said is just bitter garbage, not worth listening to. At this point it's just worth a joke or two before forgetting about it.

And thank you.

I love the skin texture that you've got in this one, and the framing. Is anyone else seeing some weird peach colored tones around the neck shadow? It could be my monitor/pc as I just did the Windows 10 update and haven't re-calibrated yet...

I love the skin texture that you've got in this one, and the framing. Is anyone else seeing some weird peach colored tones around the neck shadow? It could be my monitor/pc as I just did the Windows 10 update and haven't re-calibrated yet...

Just had a look, and can`t see that. I run win 10 too.

I add a bronze Solid Color adjustment layer over all of my photos (color and b&w), set to Soft Light blending mode and with a reduced opacity. When I view the image, I definitely see some peach tones caused by the bronze layer.

Also, I would love some C&C on the skin retouching. I'm having a hard time finding a balance between retouching the skin and still making it look untouched.

Just had a look, and can`t see that. I run win 10 too.
Just curious, does your display show any color in the image at all? I add a subtle bronze toning to all of my black and whites, and I'd love to know if it's actually having any effect. It could be that I made it too subtle.

Very, very nice!

Thank you.

Oh man, that practically an invitation to be trolled. :)

Sent from my iPhone using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

Most reactions

Back