TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
CC welcomed. Thanks for looking.

Workshop1.jpg

Workshop2.jpg

workshop12.jpg

Whoooooooooo, the black and white one is amazing! Great shot. However, I think your dodging around him is a bit obvious. Can you make it more gradual?

Marian

I really like them all. So modern looking and fresh. I do agree about the dodging in the B/W being too much though. Great color and love your website too!

LOVELY work and love your blu ;) Are you an ILPer?

LOVELY work and love your blu ;) Are you an ILPer?

I was accepted and joined but I have found ILP to be very cliquey and there is a girl from my town on there that everyone seems to love and people have just been hateful towards me for no reason. Oh well.

I love it here though, and I'm on Props, YourPhotoForum, and Skye's super secret one. lol

Thanks for all the compliments everyone!

As far as the dodge and burn, the parents wanted it that way, they wanted him to have a "halo" look all around him. Whatever. :greenpbl:

Thanks again.

gorgeous work! and i just love the first song on your website. very much the kind of sound i want for my site. there is a brilliant singer named Hera that has the most amazing angel-like voice and i am maybe hoping to use one of her songs - with her permission of course - for my new upcoming site. xx keep up the posts. i shoot a lot of kids and have been getting toooooo comfy (/lazy!!) with using back drops... time to venture out and discover some hot-spots around the town - colour / texture/ bring it on x thanks for the inspiration. xx

PS.. super keen to know what ILP stands for..... im thinking it is a super fab kids photography forum, so feel free to pm me if you like - would love to check it out x

I was accepted and joined but I have found ILP to be very cliquey and there is a girl from my town on there that everyone seems to love and people have just been hateful towards me for no reason. Oh well.

I love it here though, and I'm on Props, YourPhotoForum, and Skye's super secret one. lol

Thanks for all the compliments everyone!

As far as the dodge and burn, the parents wanted it that way, they wanted him to have a "halo" look all around him. Whatever. :greenpbl:

Thanks again.

Ah okay... I could definitely see an ILP look to your images :) Who lives near you!!! lol now you've got me all curious.... that's frustrating though. I've heard people like props!

Most reactions

Back