A date with my wife

You blew me away once again, AIRIC :hail: !!! Thanks for showing these, man!

great shots!!, I have never heard of this place, and I am sure Daisy would love to visit here, as she is Catholic., and the wood carvings would be neat to see!

We still need to apply for her American visa, and go through all the red tape before we can visit USA..

Whenever I see you post photos I know I wont be disappointed and this is no exception. I really like all of them and i am having a hard time picking a favorite. But if i must....I would have to choose the second. I really like the contrast in it and the branches seem to frame the shrine.

AIRIC said:
It is a Catholic place of worship that people come to from all around the world. Daisy may be interested to know they are selling religious Filipino wood carvings at the moment. Not being Catholic myself my wife will say the rosary while I wander around taking pics.

Eric

wow! i would love to go there! havent gone to church for a while! i miss it! hopefully we can go there when i get a visa to go to US! thanks for the info!

Daisy, When you get the Visa Bernadette and I would be more then happy to take you guys there. It is a wonderful place to visit and Raymond will have ots to take photos of.

Eric

Absolutely awesome Eric. I cant pick a fave here. They are all brilliant.

Most reactions

Back