A day at Ft Washington Park

Raizahblade

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Here is a shot that I have recently taken while visiting Ft Washington Park. I would like to think that I've have had a couple of small victories towards my goal of getting better! lol Please feel free to C&C if you have time... Don't worry I have the lube ready! haha

Ft Washington Park 1 by breyn52, on Flickr

Last edited:
Very nice idea but, IMO, killed a bit by too much DoF. Background is too distractive that way.

I kind of like the background - gives it more context. I'd trim down the black around the edges.

Please bear with me everyone! When I got home from work (which is where I was when I started this thread) I started messing with the picture again and I think that I have improved it.

FT Washington touch up by breyn52, on Flickr

Now the background fits the picture. :thumbup:

That last one is 100x better than the first 2, you did it just right on that one.

I like the cropped edit for its dreamlike mood. Your touch up is a bit too sharp and takes focus off the child.

So one thing I've learned is to be a little patient when posting pics to make sure that I can't do something to improve it. I am new to lightroom and decided to play with it some more and found some settings that made it look much better! Oh the trials of a newbie! lol

Oh the trials of a newbie! lol
That's the idea of this hobby. As you gain experience you will be able to imagine what do you want at the moment of shoot.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back