A Day Hike into the wild...leads to my paradise

uberben

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.benberndtphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went up to the north shore of minnesota last weekend for a escape from the urban mess that I live in everyday. I love the north shore and I have never came home empty handed. Here are a couple photos from the Bean and Bear lakes area near silver bay.
CRW_2246.jpg

CRW_2245.jpg

CRW_2229.jpg

Very very nice set...you already know how I feel on 2 and 3...I really like 1, too. :)

awesome series ben, haven't seen any shots from you in a while... your stuff is always so crisp... :thumbup: These are all really good, but if I had to pick a fav I'd go with #2... really enjoyed the comp and colors on that one.

Thanks :D I can Promise that I will be posting more now that my life has settled down for the meantime........in the last year i have moved, new stressfull jobs for both myself and my wife, started shooting weddings AND found out we are expecting a baby in a march :D I can't wait to shoot pregnancy and baby photos.

~Ben

JUST STUNNING

number 2 is where I want to live

Hey, Ben, CONGRATULATIONS on you becoming a father (and your wife the mother :D)! That is really good news!

Now we can't wait to see your pregnancy and later baby photos, either!!!

And since all your photos - with this series here not being an exception! - all being so good, they must be good too!

Lovely "wilderness" you hike to. Beautiful sights. Dramatic skies. Marvellous crispness. Wonderful colours. (Am I running out of adjectives as yet?) ;) .

GOOD!

Wonderful colours of fall, very nice composition in no 2 with the clouds and the lake, my favorite.

Thanks everyone. I am going to miss the fall colors when they are gone. Lets hope for some early snow to make things look beautiful

Most reactions

Back