A Day In Life--->>>> Carnaval - Carnival

Lula

Cracks-Up At Crazy Titles!
Reaction score
Website
lullabygal.blogspot.com
I've had just woke up (late hehehe) when i saw my niece and nephew all dressed up for the Carnaval, i jumped out of bed to take some pics.
Aren't they cute?! ;) :er:

Image2.jpg

Image1.jpg

Image3.jpg

Then i received a call of the most cutiest guy on earth saying lets spend our holiday on the beach....

Image11.jpg

Image6.jpg

Image5.jpg

near the beach was a house pretty damn damaged, falling apart...the "owners" didn't seem to mind...

Image9.jpg

I think i saw about 20 cats there! :shock: :shock:

Image10.jpg

Image4.jpg

Later, the weather was getting more and more windy and freakiiiiin cold, we decided to go home

Image8.jpg

*I've already had post some of the pics but i removed them, i just wanted to make a the original sequence..I hope i don't get wiped cause's of that, hahaha

Some feedback please, even if the pics suck!

Your niece looks pretty funky! And she looks like she's having a great time to.
All your photos seem to have an orange cast to them. Is that down to the time of day they were taken? That's part of the reason why I asked what camera you used.

your neice is cute! too bad about the dilapidated house; looks a prime spot! your shots of the rocky shoreline are awesome! :thumbup:

Very nice series, glad you caught your niece and nephew all dressed up.

ferny said:
Your niece looks pretty funky! And she looks like she's having a great time to.
All your photos seem to have an orange cast to them. Is that down to the time of day they were taken? That's part of the reason why I asked what camera you used.

well, i suppose that must be the light, though the weather there was weird(when i got to the beach), and on some of them i did some photoshop work, a little contrast hehehehe

Thanxx Alison and Jon, I'm glad u liked them ;)

About the house, i'm sad about it too, its really in a good spot with a beautifull view and now the owners are cats, hehehe ;) lucky them

Hey, I like all your photos. Do we see a seawater pool in one of them?

And I think the orange cast is from the setting sun?

Do I have to tell you that there's a theme on "Decay" in the Photo Themes, where the dilapidated house would fit, and one on "Shadows" (quite hidden by now and maybe even on the last page, but it is there), where your photo of the two of you could go?

LaFoto said:
Hey, I like all your photos. Do we see a seawater pool in one of them?

And I think the orange cast is from the setting sun?

Do I have to tell you that there's a theme on "Decay" in the Photo Themes, where the dilapidated house would fit, and one on "Shadows" (quite hidden by now and maybe even on the last page, but it is there), where your photo of the two of you could go?

Lafoto
yes its a seawater pool, if the weather was hot i damn sure i'd be there hehehehe ;)

thanxx for lookin Lafoto, i'll look at the photo themes ;)

ok - pic 1 - getting the whole hat in the pic is not good unless you were focusing the attention on the hat itself, maybe a costume ad? Distractions in the background - is that litter?

pic 2 - good full shot, but again - the truck doesn't make a good background - (reminds me of Germany) - maybe worked if bg was very blurred which would have brought all attention to the subject.

pic 3 - ok for available lighting - I personally would have used a flash exposure lock on center-weighted metering.

pic 4 - rather close to the rule of thirds - good

pic 5 - good pic - personal opinion: kind of boring, maybe needs more saturation

pic 6 - if the ridge line is the focus, then the house is distracting - unless it was all in frame

pic 7 - very nice - probably favorite - tip: crop where the cat is closer and off to the left (rule of thirds). You would then see the cat as the main subject and be able to see it is in rubbly ruins.

pic 8 - (whew) great pic - might look nice in sharp b&w or sepia

pic 9 - good framing with the ruins, but too much at the top - crop.

and finally pic 10 - looks like you were taking a picture (or yodeling) - would like it better if you posed the shadow as if it were just standing there

thanxxx for critique, though i wasnt expecting anything like this, cause's this is not the critique galery! but Thanxx again!
Good points u got there, sorry about my boring pics hehehehe ;)
though i hope u read the small texts following the pics, i'm sure anyone understand the way things happen and came out, it was mented to be personal and not professional.....but hey i'm always learning ;) hahaha

"Some feedback please" - guess I went too far - sorry.

Most reactions

Back