A Day In The Life : July 1 Photo Project, post yours here!

oriecat said:
Yeah, I couldn't get it in order when I viewed it earlier. I tried sorting by title and file name, but it didn't seem to work right either way. How did you have them named?

Numerically, #1-14. I figured it would be easier uploading that way. :wink:

Coppermine has its own settings which override the user, apparently. I already whined to Voods about it. :twisted: But it no longer makes much sense, unfortunately! :(

I kinda wondered if that's what it was. I think that is just standard computer thinking. We think 1 2 3 etc... they see 1 10 11 12 13 14 2 3... all of the 1s first, then 2s etc... you have to include the zeroes, like 01 02 03...12 13... that way it orders them right.

oriecat said:
Manda, you have GOT to change that avatar. I keep reading your posts and thinking, man that's a weird thing for graig to say... just made me realize that I judge the author by the pic first and not the name

bwahahah
no way, its too much fun.
im gonna run around the forum smooching all the boys in his honour.

oriecat said:
I kinda wondered if that's what it was. I think that is just standard computer thinking. We think 1 2 3 etc... they see 1 10 11 12 13 14 2 3... all of the 1s first, then 2s etc... you have to include the zeroes, like 01 02 03...12 13... that way it orders them right.

Well, it seemed to load them correctly and stay that way for some time, so I never looked back till recently, and found it all hosed. Initially, I tried to link back over to a snapfish album where I had them loaded, but that was unsuccessful. Too bad snapfish is no longer an option. I find their album setups, ability to change image order, etc, so much easier to navigate than coppermine. :deep sigh:

manda said:
oriecat said:
Manda, you have GOT to change that avatar. I keep reading your posts and thinking, man that's a weird thing for graig to say... just made me realize that I judge the author by the pic first and not the name

bwahahah

lol. I keep reading posts and looking at that picture and thinking "i dont remember saying that"

manda said:
oriecat said:

bwahahah

I don't care whose honour it's in if the mandalicious is handing out smooches! :D :thumbsup:

i know im late....(im always late with everything, he he)
i've just came back from vacation -> this is not the usual day - but...the day...
i was the painting teacher at the summer courses for young people for a couple of weeks - and this is one of the 'days'...here it is...

anj

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=4719385&uid=2392957

Most reactions

Back