A Day On The Island (part 3)

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
When the weather was beginning to improve, I decided to put on my rollerblades and go on a tour to the little village on Spiekeroog to take some pics there of places and houses.

0_122_Inseltour.jpg

170519497.jpg

170519495.jpg

170519502.jpg

On the way back from the village to the beach, I managed to get to a vantage point in the dunes which offers a good look around, and I got this photo of part of Spiekeroog and the neighbouring island of Wangerooge:

0_152_Inseltour_Dnenblick.jpg

170519501.jpg

And this is the view across Spiekeroog and the mud flat part of the North Sea between there and the mainland in the background (and apparently at the time the tide was very out and the mudflats were very --- muddy :D)

Later during the day I took some pics of Sabine in her bikinis, and Andreas took pics of herself and me going for a swim, but even though Sabine is a pretty sight in her bikinis, she told me not to post even ONE photo of those to TPF (she was adamant) ... and I won't regale you the sight of yours truly in swim suit - I am your friendly moderator, nor your nasty torturer (and would be with that sight, which is no sight at all, believe me).

So the only photos I can still show you are those taken on the way back on the ferry of the mudflats, and I'll give those a thread of their own. OK?

do I see windmill's power plant far far away? :D nice colours you achieved in the first one!

Very nice scenic and family shots. Thanks for sharing your story of that day! Looks like it was a fun day for the family. It also looks like Sabine has got the bug for photography, too. What a great thing to pass along!

Hey, thank you to the three of you for commenting. Makes me happy :D.
And yes, I am happy to have "infected" Sabine with the photography "bug" :D. I hope I can win her over more and more.

Silly me ... my bumping these BEFORE I started looking all so many other members' pics did not help the "bump" at all ... I pushed them back down myself :er: ...

My fav is #3 I like the low perspective. And color are nice on all of them. Does looks like a nice little town to photograph.

Most reactions

Back