A day without photography......

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...is like a day without food. After the Seaplane bash yesterday I was off to shoot an aviation museum for an article I'm working on and then it was time for a hike at a park I remembered visiting as a kid. Can't get enough of photography. Friday my wife and I are off to Colonial Williamsburg in Virginia for a holiday so better go buy some more memory :roll:

Dundas_Peaks_22Aug04_070.jpg

Dundas_Peaks_22Aug04_047.jpg

Dundas_Peaks_22Aug04_027.jpg

Dundas_Peaks_22Aug04_065.jpg

CWH_22Aug04_117.jpg

Now I'm off to bed for some much needed rest before I start my work week again. :cry: Five more days and its holiday time :D :D :D

Eric

All nice shots as usual. #1 is particularly good!

Hey Eric,

Nice photo of the 104 is that at The Canadian Aviation Museum, and what are those things before the 104 photo. :mrgreen:

Have a nice trip and don't drink the water :badangel:

Cheers

AIRIC said:
A day without photography...is like a day without food. Can't get enough of photography.
Amen to that brother. :wink: I really can't leave the house without my camera anymore. I probably should get help but I'm having too much fun. :D

Beautiful shots you have here. I like the first one with the nice close shot of the waterfall.

airic I love the second one! How long was the exposure there? second? two?

The exposure was 1 sec. That was as low as I could go to keep the exposure correct.

THe CF-104 is at the Canadian Warplane Heritage. Crazymainer and Scott, I met up with Randy Haskin and Steve T yesterday and we had a nice walk through the museum.

I'm off to work and back to reality trying to keep our labs out of trouble for another week but my mind will be at Williamsburg :wink:

Eric

I love the 3rd one, the colors are great.

Most reactions

Back