Suggestions and comments, please.

20D w/kit lens
1/125
F- 8
ISO- 100
Exposure- Manual
FL- 18 mm
74173134.jpg

I really love this. It's a picture inside a picture; stunning. No criticism at all, except I'm not sure how I feel about the brightness of the sky.

Beautiful colors, love the crop, beautiful composition.. you've got it all! :)

I can't point out anything that you should improve...

But I do hope that's a toy camera! :p

Thanks for the comments, everyone.

Looks like you put no time in to this shot. Hard to go wrong with a child and a camera. What is going to make this shot say "midnitejam" photographed this?
The candids that tell a story (however insignificant) always appeal to me.

My take on this image is that a wyley young photographer already wise beyond his years has devised a method for getting his shot. He used the corn as food to manipulate his subject to pose for him.

But I do hope that's a toy camera! :p
Bla, he recently ask Mom for a Digital Hassie (as in Hasselblad) for his upcoming birthday :).

In this picture he is using my old 300D

is this hand developed? Looks like it was done with a filter.

Good shot, I like the colour contrast above all imo. Did you arrange the colours digitaly or is that how It was captured (filter?)?
I'm a noob and very curious about these details...

Good shot, I like the colour contrast above all imo. Did you arrange the colours digitaly or is that how It was captured (filter?)?
I'm a noob and very curious about these details...

No filters- not even a polarizer. In photoshop with the brightness/contrast filter, I decreased the brightness and increased the contrast sliders slightly until the colors popped. All of my digital shots have low contrast and need a boost.

I see, high contrast really does give it more "strength" in definition. Don't know if I make myself clear.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back