A few abstract shots...

Sharkbait

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.whitesharkphoto.com
The first two are of a soccer ball. The first has some diffuse glow added in PS to soften it up a bit, so the blown spots are (mostly) intentional.

June-1-Backup-1051_edited_R.jpg

June-1-Backup-1056_edited_R.jpg

I can't remember if I've put this one up here before or not (I don't think so, since I just unearthed it on my HD the other day). This was originally a full-shot of a face-off, but I really liked the symmetry of this panoramic style crop.

June-1-Backup-1085_edited2_.jpg

Wow.. thats some seriouse macro.... I like it. I'm glad you have the larget picture of the soccerball because I wasn't seeing where that crazy pattern was comming from until I saw the full shot. I love the hocky pict. Great eye!

Yeah, I like the hockey picture alot, canadian thing maybe.:p But honestly, love the repetition and symmetry. I wouldn't say I am anti-macro, but I am not a huge fan. Just my taste. I can definitely see the skill in your macro shots though.

C-YA

Mike

nice one sharky.. i love abstracts (well i love all sorts of styles), my preference is the first one because I don't know what it is - which leads to more questioning about the photograph..

haven't seen the hockey shot before, but i'm lovin' it mate! nice one!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back