A few attempts

brighteyesphotos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.brighteyesphotos.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok, after being urged by another, I did some shots in RAW only. Then I finally got that plug in to work so I can edit my pictures. So here are my first few attempts with RAW and editing.

*disclaimer* While I think they are pleasant, I know they are not my best. I do plan on taking a couple digital classes to fill in the gaps of my self-teaching.

1>
DSC04424.jpg

2>
DSC04417.jpg

3>
DSC04428.jpg

4>
DSC04437.jpg

Can you believe it? I've had this camera for nearly 5 months now and I just NOW figured out how to shoot in B&W instead of converting it. :er:

Any tips, comments, or suggestions are welcomed. Also, this is one of my first attempts with my studio lights. I did a few self-shots because I had no one to stand in for me.

er...

I'd shoot in color and convert to B&W. straight conversion to B&W isn't how I do it. I have a hand out that I got from Ryan on converting to B&W. it is a multi step process that is rather convoluted. But it looks a hell of a lot better than shooting B&W in camera or a straight B&W conversion.

Ask him for it next time you're @ KCC.

I'll ask him. I'm on the fence of shooting B&W vs converting. While it's nice to know I can shoot B&W on the camera, I prefer color and converting. It was just an attempt at shooting more.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back