A few baby photos. C&C

FITBMX

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is my niece, I had about 5 minutes to take these photos. If I had had more time, I would have tried to to pose her a little. But I just took these as she was laying there.
These are my first baby photos, and even though I DO NOT plan on making a habit out of baby photos. But I would still love some C&C. :)

IMG_3273.jpg

IMG_3280.jpg

IMG_3285.jpg

Happy little thing <3

She has two modes, happy, or screaming! :lol: And she has a real problem with sleeping, it is driving my sister and her husband crazy. Lucky for me, they are in Oklahoma. :biggrin-93:

aww lol my son was that way with sleep for the longest. oooh I remember well. take that baby to a chiropractor!

aww lol my son was that way with sleep for the longest. oooh I remember well. take that baby to a chiropractor!

My Mom told her the same thing, but my sister is one of those stupid people that doesn't listen to you at all! But she is more than happy to gripe about the crying, and the baby's not wanting to sleep. :048:

Aww hope she will give it a try. Babywearing works amazing as well to get them to fall asleep.. I have totally worked and done laundry/washed dishes with a sleeping baby attached to me. Lol

Aww hope she will give it a try. Babywearing works amazing as well to get them to fall asleep.. I have totally worked and done laundry/washed dishes with a sleeping baby attached to me. Lol

My mom did that, there are four of us, all two years apart. So she almost always had one of us in a carrier, no matter if she was doing housework, gardening, or mowing the lawn, one of us was along for the ride!:lol:

Most reactions

Back