TATTRAT

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
jonobrands.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Against my better judgment, I am posting a few sunset pics. After reading(lurking)I see that these types of shots are either liked, or just another "more of the same" type thing.

Lemme know either way what you think

DSLRWaikikiSunsetHotel077.jpg

DSLR2176.jpg

DSLRWaikikiSunsetHotel096.jpg

DSLRWaikikiSunsetHotel086-2.jpg

DSLRPointpanicWorkSunset263.jpg

What is it about the last 2, I am not being defensive, just want to see others perspectives.

Thanks for looking, and the comment!

What is it about the last 2, I am not being defensive, just want to see others perspectives.

Thanks for looking, and the comment!
sorry if that came off a bit harsh

the top one, i don't really like the green clouds

the bottom one is a little too busy

nothing major, just dont liek them as much as the others ;)

I like 'em all except for #2. Although the sun is very bright, I like 'em. Thanks for sharing!

Much unlike SpaceNut, Photo 2 is the one that I really like here for it is such a different take of a sunset photo. I personally would have cropped it differently, but it is your photo, not mine...

Something did something funny to Photos 1 and 4 in your pp, the sun looks too much worked on with the "burn tool" in 4, definitely, and also there is too much green there (say the forum's resident lover of the colour green, but not when it's clouds).

The muted colours in the last, the lonely bench and the silhouetted palm trees are nice and soothing.

Well, I love sunset pics, so I'm never inclined to think "more of the same."

The one which stood out to me was #3 - I love the effect of the sun behind the coulds and the silhouetted sailboat. I see another boat in #2, and I would have loved to have seen the boat as the subject silhouetted against the sky.

#1 strikes by as being a bit busy, and like others, the green clouds throw me off in #4. Although I can't see much technically wrong in five, it just didn't capture my attention the way #3 did.

Beautiful collection of photos, all the same.

Most reactions

Back