A few e-session shots

niccig

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.niccigilland.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just a few from my first engagement session to share - please C&C!

070207-1.jpg

070207-2.jpg

070207-3.jpg

More on my webpage in the Engagement gallery

lose the shades........good compositions, not wild about the light.....

Yup, had to schedule for too early in the day due to schedules. They had the shades off for a lot of the shoot, but I'm not sure how much that helped. There was lots of squinting going on, even facing away from the sun. Next session will DEFINITELY be scheduled for later in the day.

Color seems a little off in the first one, and yea the shades takes alot away from the intimacy of the two.

These samples are pretty small. I would post pics at least 600 px at the longest side. In #1, I would include more of their faces. Color and focus seem to be good, but its hard to see any expression on their faces. In #2, again, I only see a slight portion of their faces, which really bothers me. In #3, romantic moment, but very little of the subjects are in the frame.

These samples are pretty small. I would post pics at least 600 px at the longest side. In #1, I would include more of their faces. Color and focus seem to be good, but its hard to see any expression on their faces. In #2, again, I only see a slight portion of their faces, which really bothers me. In #3, romantic moment, but very little of the subjects are in the frame.

Agreed!!!

I just got back to this thread, this week has been nuts! Thanks for all the comments. Here are a few more, bigger, more face and (slightly) less shades:

stephensallen-12.jpg

stephensallen-20.jpg

stephensallen-28.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back