A Few Favorites-animals

LynziMarie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These are a few of my favorites
C&C is welcome, as always... just keep it on the not too rude side, pweese :mrgreen:

1. Greycee
DSC_0087.jpg

This is one of my first shots, one thing I do notice myself is it's a little "soft" slightly out of focus

2. Stop to smell the flowers
DSC_0094.jpg

I like this one, maybe it's just because that's my puppy, though... :)

3. Aiden
DSC_0079.jpg

I'm not sure if anything is wrong with this one, there probably is alot I need to fix that my noob eyes can't see haha

4. Mischa
woaaah10.jpg

Probably my favorite as far as the lighting and all that goes

5. Sophie
DSC_0383.jpg

Probably my top choice in my animal set... but, again, could be because that's my baby!! hehe

My favorite is the one of Sophie too. I really like it.

I gotta bump.

so....

bump :D

The very first, as you say so yourself, was one of your first, and yes, focus is a bit off. It is not all sharp. Plus I find it framed too tightly, I always love to see the triangular ears of cats - or only their face, with not the least bit of their ears to be seen.

Is it Sophie, too, who's smelling the flowers? In that photo, Sophie does not have ears, either, and I find this sad :( (;)). In other words, it would have been better for the photo if it were composed in a slightly different manner so we'd see more of her.

Aiden looks wonderfully inquisitive. Maybe you opened up your lens too wide, DOF is very shallow and large parts of the bird are blurred already. The bright hand takes away from the bird, as the eyes invariably get drawn to anything light. Though his equally bright forehead feathers counterbalance this effect...

The Mischa- and Sophie-portraits are nice! Good. You have some wonderful pets!

thank you!!!
it's fun to see how I've improved...
the first three were some of my very first shots with this camera ever. I think it's easy to see!!

I love my babies!! These are just a few of them, we have many more... perfect subjects!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back