A few flower shots.

Trenton Romulox

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jeremygrayphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
first, put some image tags on those links so we can see them on the page [ img] link [ /img] without the spaces between the [ ]'s

the first 2 dont really do it for me. The colors are a little bland and could probably use some saturation.

The third picture is very cool, and I enjoy looking at that.

first, put some image tags on those links so we can see them on the page [ img] link [ /img] without the spaces between the [ ]'s

the first 2 dont really do it for me. The colors are a little bland and could probably use some saturation.

The third picture is very cool, and I enjoy looking at that.

Thanks for your critique. And I completely know what you mean on the flower shots, because I purposely desaturated them. If you want to edit them, feel free. In the meantime, I will toy around with them in Aperture. Thanks again for your critique.

Hiya Trenton and welcome to ThePhotoForum.

I have moved this post to the Landscape and Nature gallery. The Photo Critique section is reserved for more serious critique and therefore we like to keep it to one image at a time...(see FAQS) (which is to where also DigitalMatt sent you the link), otherwise it just gets too confusing.

Feel free to post multiple images in other parts of the forum...or to re-post your images individually into the Photo Critique section, with a bit of an explanation of the shot and what you were trying to show.

Thank you.

Most reactions

Back