ONE

3101049566_d1615ea36f.jpg

TWO

3101124780_dfb6af4de5.jpg

THREE

3101074412_9d9fc853ee.jpg

FOUR

3100308805_69a5383b18.jpg

i like the color tone of the last one a lot! i like the deserted theme of 1 and 2, and 3's a tough picture to compose but looks like you got it!

I like them all. The first one's my favourite by far, I think you managed exactly what you were going for there.
The third's not bad, although I can't shake the feeling tht something is...missing. Maybe it's because with the snow covering the sleepers, the interesting detail is lost. I think it could do with a slight strightening, turning it anti-clockwise.

Great exposure and focus on all of them. I agree with the last one feeling a bit off. Not sure what it is.

yes i like them all. i think for the last one i would have you kneeling on the side rather than looking straight back at the camera...

I think I'd like Four a lot more if you could have gotten your friend more into the shot other than just "kicking back while my bro-friend takes a photograph". At the wheel of the bus making his best "I hit the kegger too many times!" face at the camera would have been awesome.

or sitting on the bus's steps, and look into the distance or something

Indeed. If his buddy was a female. I don't see this guy as the "longing gaze" type.

Thanks For the comments Guys.

Thats me in the last picture, I set the Camera on the back of my Explorer, set the timer and Ran!

Most reactions

Back