Website
er111a.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
thank you
IMG_4987.jpg

052_edited-1.jpg

043_edited-1.jpg

The first and last really do nothing at all for me. Nothing. But the second one is visually interesting and unusual, with its odd high-contrast nature, and the way the hallway seems to visually jump around in a fun,odd, sort of figure/ground manner. The second shot is visually "interesting", and unusual. It has a sort of 1970's artistic sensibility about it.

I dig the aggressive HDR processing on #1 but the subject matter isn't really interesting me. I swear I've seen you post #3 before also..

I like #2 though.. especially how the shadows seem to be climbing from the floor and up the walls.

I agree with Derrel about #2. The contrast is fun. I would like to see #3 use some of that to darken (even block out) the lower part of the picture and bring forward the interesting shape of the tree. Also a little less sky may help bring the eye to your subject. #1 I like... The subject might not be interesting (to me) but the image is done nicely.

Take it with a grane of salt... I know nothing! lol

Oh crud! I shouldn't have taken another look at #1. The pink board keeps drawing my eye that way.. A slight crop would take care of that... Again... I know nothing!

Nope, sorry they don't work for me either. This is hardcore post processing and I'm not sure if you had that picture in your head before you edited it to make it look that way.

The subject matters are not exhilarating.

One is well overdone for my tastes but I think the location shows potential. It needs a different angle though. Maybe shot low from the left of some of those wood stacks so that the stacks are "coming at you" at an angle that leads the eye up the "Great I-beam Structure in the Sky."

Two is awesome. I might be tempted to age the photo a little more to complement the spooky vibe.

Three is a cool tree that deserves more time than it looks like was spent on this on this shot. The bush to the bottom right kills it. Get closer. Lots of potential here.

The first and last really do nothing at all for me. Nothing. But the second one is visually interesting and unusual, with its odd high-contrast nature, and the way the hallway seems to visually jump around in a fun,odd, sort of figure/ground manner. The second shot is visually "interesting", and unusual. It has a sort of 1970's artistic sensibility about it.

The second reminds me of something out of an old horror film or something.... Specially if it was done in B&W it would give that 'creepy' look. :)

the first one is boring to me, and looks overdone.

I like the second one a lot, but the third is my favorite. That is a very interesting tree, and it captures my attention. I guess I have more appreciation for awesome trees. The top could be more cropped though.

Most reactions

Back