A few from around the bird feeders

BillM

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Sorry i haven't been around to contribute much lately but work has been extremely busy.

But i did manage to get a few shots during a conference call today.

Any guesses where all my bird food has been going ?

Oh yes, the birds, can't forget the birds !!!

Nothing out of the ordinary but I enjoyed getting a few quick shots again, hope all has been well. Has Raj been behaving himself ????

Nice set Bill. Good to see your still around.

Thanks Mike

That project I've been working on the last few years went live, it's going well but it's really eating up the hours this summer. I hope it settles down by football season, i have my priorities and football is way up there on that list ;)

Thanks Mike

That project I've been working on the last few years went live, it's going well but it's really eating up the hours this summer. I hope it settles down by football season, i have my priorities and football is way up there on that list ;)

Glad to hear things are going good with work.

Yup training camp starts next week.
$SNO_1213-2.JPG

I guess 'conference call' has new meaning? My last wasn't anywhere near something as cool as a feeder!

Nice shots!!!!

Scott (chipmunks are fun) B

Well I work from home so I only need to look out the window to see the feeders. Unfortunately the red bellied woodpeckers would not cooperate while I had the time to shoot :(

Love the first one. Brings a smile with it. Ed

Fabulous set Bill, and even though I'm a sucker for a great squirrel pic I'm still going to have to pick that last one as my fav, that is just an amazing shot.

Excellent set! have to agree with robbins. about the last one.

Most reactions

Back