A few from Chicago

These are so beautiful. Great work!

These all look like they could be great shots. I'd like to see the originals as these seem to be way over processed. They look to be what many call HDR. I just think it's a bit overboard. I'll be the first to admit I boost my colors and do some post processing, so don't think I'm one of those "purest" types. Can you post an originals to compare?

These all look like they could be great shots. I'd like to see the originals as these seem to be way over processed. They look to be what many call HDR. I just think it's a bit overboard. I'll be the first to admit I boost my colors and do some post processing, so don't think I'm one of those "purest" types. Can you post an originals to compare?

Only the first three are HDR. I intentionally went a little over the top with these because I normally process all of my HDR's very "true to life". You can see that here, High Dynamic Range (HDR) Photography - J.W. Lee Photography - Photographer

Thanks for your opinion.

MS3jon

Love the shot, do not like the halos from HDR...I am a fan of HDR though.

The shot cuts off the top of one building. I think it would have been better to miss some from the bottom and keep the top of the building. You could have panoed that shot if you wanted more.

I always love the bean, nice shot of backround as well. Just there are halos again.

Maybe step back next time to get the tops of the buildings and the fountain - that is if you could have stepped back.

Nice capture.

Generally I think you did a nice job. Maybe just ease up on the HDR.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back