No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.imagesliveon.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Terrible.

Only kidding. Love these shots :)

In fact, I'm going to nominate #3 for POTM. I somehow love the flare which encapsulates the silhouettes.

they're a bit overprocessed for me and my favorite is #3 also

beautiful scenery

That settles it! I'm moving to Scotland where the great pictures just wait to be taken. NICE WORK!

3 could have really benefitted from a gradual density filter.
With that said, 4 is a phenomenal shot. There is a lot to look at within the rocks then the stream leads the viewers eye towards the mountain.

2 is your second best. I like the trail leading through the valley.

Nice, a bit overprocessed to me too (spesificaly the halos around the trees). Knowing the scenery quite well they look a bit fake because of the PP. Good compositions and you've got yourself in some great spots though.

It's a wee bit magical some of the scenes in Scotland.

It's a stunning area around Glencoe, I was there a few weeks ago, and can't wait to go back. For me too there is too much processing involved here - the clouds are a bit brown rather than dark grey in the Buachaille shots.

Thanks for the feedback guys. I do agree with the post processing being overdone. Its one of my down falls...LOL

Here's the same image without all the PP. Just slight adjustments in RAW conversion in PS..

Regards and thanks again!

Buachaille Etive Mòr 2014 by Simon Clarkson Photography, on Flickr

I love all of them especially number 3 as I have the exact same shot taken on a much cloudier day.

The A82 between Crianlarich and Drumnadrochit should be made an international photographic landmark.

God I miss Scotland sometimes.

Surely you jest that you were not happy....I love #1 & 4, I do. It see the halos but am a newbie here!
beautiful shots.
Nancy

Most reactions

Back