A few from the weekend

magicmonkey

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Nothing special really, just felt like sharing, C&C welcome as always!

#1:
thumb_Barbed-Wire.jpg

#2:
thumb_Gorge-HDR.jpg

#3:
thumb_Gorge-HDR-B%26W.jpg

#4:
thumb_Heavens-Gate-IR.jpg

Any handy tips on IR would be very welcome!!

Thanks Chris :)

Just noticed a dust spot on the first one that I hadn't seen before, doh!

Nice shots MM. I like the first the best. Doesn't look like you need any help with your IR. The only thing I'd suggest is the play about with your grey balance, might be nice to get the trees white rather than redish but that's just a personal thing. I think it looks pretty good as it is :)

Thanks Mohain :) I've actually spent ages trying to sort out the white balance for IR and had no joy, I'm sure I must be doing something daft! So far I've tried grass and a plain coloured wall which was reasonably near an 18% gray but bo joy with either, I still keep getting the redish tinge :(

It was a bit noisey to start with as I'd left the ISO at 800 by accident so I upped the shadows in camera raw and the only other processing was levels a some dust removal (not enough though obviously:() Glad you like it, I wasn't too sure about it myself :D

1 looks great! I love the grain. The vertical lines remind me of photo flo streaks that show when I burn heavily. Well done.

The first one reminds me of The Wizard of Oz. I feel like a tornado is going to come down and drop me in Oz.....

oldnavy170 said:
The first one reminds me of The Wizard of Oz. I feel like a tornado is going to come down and drop me in Oz.....

Well it sure aint Kansas!

Thanks guys :D

Most reactions

Back