a few from this morning c&c welcome

I have no clue what the 4th thing is lol.

I like number 1 (next post you should number all your pictures makes it easier for us to comment) I think this would be stronger if you had that leaf on an intersecting line for the rule of thirds :) I also think this could be real nice in black and white with some high contrast :)

Be more specific in what you want to capture and make it special. Don't click for the sake of clicking.

thanks for the comments the 4th is a handle from a canal lock,thanks mo i know i shouldnt have posted 3 n 4 but im just starting out so point taken thanks!!

lol just going to go out as much as possible will have a better understanding when i start my photography course on the 17th jan

lol just going to go out as much as possible will have a better understanding when i start my photography course on the 17th jan

What is the course ? do you have a link. If you like in the summer or when the snow comes we could meet half way for a shoot and i can give you a few pointers

its a 10 week introduction to digital photography course at kirklees college then start a year long course after,would really appriciate if you could give me a few pointers mate just let me know when cheers!!!

Most reactions

Back