A few from today C&C

Darkhunter139

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went out shooting for a while today and here are a few of my favorites.

Be honest on the C&C I can take it :)

There was a tag on the cows right ear that I tried photoshopping out but I think its pretty obvious.

4279198807_6e7d3a8df3.jpg

Fun idea I got from one of Bryan Peterson's video's

4279630433_5d9d088229.jpg

This is the first panorama I have tried, I know the subject is not super interesting but I wanted to give it a shot. What do you think about the technical aspects of the picture? (Was also my first time using circular polarizer)

4279174391_0b41334f1c.jpg

Link to original size

Any C&C is greatly appreciated thanks!

Last edited:
I like the color in #2 but the lighting is uneven, leaving the end darker and soft. Nice detail in the middle though.

I think the end of the blade of grass was just a little bit darker actually, I am going to try and mess around with it more in photoshop later to see if I can even it out a bit. I might try to fill the top right with a bit of the color as well.

I changed the blade of grass picture I edited some more and think it looks better now.

Last edited:
No but it looks awesome, I really like those patterns he has on the bottom of his first page.

I like #2, good job.

The others don't really do anything for me. #1 is snapshottish, and #2 just looks like an empty landscape with a house thrown on it.

I like #2, good job.

The others don't really do anything for me. #1 is snapshottish, and #2 just looks like an empty landscape with a house thrown on it.

Yeah the last one I just basically wanted to test out the pano stitching program I downloaded the other day. I shouldn't have even posted that one.\

And I think if I would have got lower on #1 and including the sky and more of the background I think it could have been a better shot.

What stitcher are you going to use?

I used Microsoft ICE (Image Composite Editor)

It seemed to work pretty good, I liked it. I cant wait to try and shoot some more pano's that actually have an interesting subject.

#2 is pretty nice, i like it! if you hadnt said something about the pshop of the cows ear i wouldnt have known, and to be honest, i still dont see it. keep in mind, only you know what the original looked like.

I had no idea the cow was shopped. Maybe it'd show up on a larger size, but at this size I can't tell.

Most reactions

Back