A few from today's maternity session

bellacat

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.wildroseportraitphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a few photos from today's session. We were hoping for some sun but it was really overcast today. This is Stephanie who is due in less then a week. As you can see the lighting was shifting quite a bit so when the clouds were over head the pics look kind of drab IMO.

Love 'em, hate 'em, what can I do better....C&C welcome and appreciated

2527667116_c846be5315.jpg

2526846671_1d28a56150.jpg

2526846777_bb6e1ea76d.jpg

2527667412_b1b3c29fde.jpg

#1 is my favorite because of the sunlit hair and patchy light on the grass. It makes the photo pop. The other three are nice, but don't have that pizzaz for me. I do love mom's expression in #2 though.

I love the expressions and the unusual angle in the second one, but it might be better if his hand wasn't cut off at the bottom. The last one is priceless. I think Mom will love that one. Great work!

great pics!!....

can I suggest something??...

could you try some as you did in the last one of mom and have the other kid place his hands around belly...and cheek against it...it would be sooo cute!!

and/or make dad hug mom from behind almost 3/4 not completely behind and make baby hug from the front... all placing a hand in mommy´s belly

just a thought...;)

I like the colors, expressions and poses! But in #1 and #2 you cut the top of their heads off. In the ones were the sun went behind the clouds maybe try to do some work with curves to give them a boost!

I love the expressions and the unusual angle in the second one, but it might be better if his hand wasn't cut off at the bottom. The last one is priceless. I think Mom will love that one. Great work!
the last one is actually the shot i aimed to get. I am really happy how that one turned out.

I am really upset the second one the hand and top of dad's head is cut off. next time i know to take a step back

great pics!!....

can I suggest something??...

could you try some as you did in the last one of mom and have the other kid place his hands around belly...and cheek against it...it would be sooo cute!!

and/or make dad hug mom from behind almost 3/4 not completely behind and make baby hug from the front... all placing a hand in mommy´s belly

just a thought...;)
hum i might have something like that. I will look. this is only the second time trying to get a photo with the older sibling. there is something extremely difficult with toddlers. I have another session in sept with a toddler and expecting mom so that is going to be interesting

I like the colors, expressions and poses! But in #1 and #2 you cut the top of their heads off. In the ones were the sun went behind the clouds maybe try to do some work with curves to give them a boost!
oh i know...i can't believe i did that. I will have to go back and look again to see if there are any where the heads are not chopped off. I will see what i ca do about the colors in the other two so they pop more. thanks

Most reactions

New Topics

Back