www.gsgary.smugmug.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took Archie for a walk in the woods today

Panniers%20%281%20of%201%29-XL.jpg

Panniers%20%281%20of%201%29-2-XL.jpg

Panniers%20%281%20of%201%29-18-XL.jpg

Panniers%20%281%20of%201%29-22-XL.jpg

Love the first and third ones. Great lines and tones. I wish the tree stood out a bit more clearly in the second one. The tones of the tree and leaves are too similar so it feels busy overall. The last one felt a little busy at first but then I noticed how the dark lines of all the branches sort of 'lead' the eye to the sky and bright patches of light in the center and it grew on me. They kind of look like veins, those smaller branches.

I dont know if you can tell but these are all digital, i was experimenting with my 5D set to jpg iso1600 and set to B+W, 2 of the shots i have identical shots on film

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

I wouldn't have known, but then I also wouldn't have been looking. I assumed they were film because they're from you. I doubt I would have been able to tell just looking at them on screen without doing some pixel peeking. Just not worth the effort, though, because it doesn't make a difference in how much I like these particular shots. Sometimes it does make a difference and I do generally prefer the look of film, but it would be hard to know with these unless you posted them side by side.

I wouldn't have known, but then I also wouldn't have been looking. I assumed they were film because they're from you. I doubt I would have been able to tell just looking at them on screen without doing some pixel peeking. Just not worth the effort, though, because it doesn't make a difference in how much I like these particular shots. Sometimes it does make a difference and I do generally prefer the look of film, but it would be hard to know with these unless you posted them side by side.

I didnt enjoy the process just not the same satisfaction as film but i have never tried it set to B+W, the only digital i will buy is a Leica M or Monochrom

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

Most reactions

New Topics

Back