A few landscapes....>

Incredible, wish I could take shots like that
icon_thumright.gif

Did you use any filters with the Sigma lens and what camera body did you use?

Thanks, I'm still using my humble ol' D50... (new camera is on the way soon) but just goes to show gear isn't everything!, the D50 is still very capable tho... i also used Cookin ND grad's for the sky. ;)

Beautiful! First one is by far my favorite, do you by chance have a higher res version that I could use for my computer desktop?

Reaction
Ooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
They all cause a reaction at the emotional level. Some photography truly is art.
I bet you're putting your kids through school with your work.

Beautiful! 2 is my favorite. I just want to be there, lay in the grass and stare at the mountains and sky.

Thanks for commenting guys.

Beautiful! First one is by far my favorite, do you by chance have a higher res version that I could use for my computer desktop?

Im affraid not, i don't pass around high rez versions, but thanks for the compliment. ;)

I am new and seeing something as beautiful as this only gives me hope and I'm determined to learn.

The 1st picture blew me away. All are very very good of course. The colors in #3 are amazing. :drool:

each of these is a fantastic shot on its own, they're very impressive all together in one thread. Good job!

All three are just gorgeous! I love the wall and the grass leading you through the image. Thanks for sharing them with us.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back