a few new ones from a newbe

pattavina

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
3323906851_2586eb5562_b.jpg

3323907157_a68d503f76_b.jpg

What length exposure did you use on the first picture? Very Nice!

That first shot is great nice work.

Wow!! Both are very nice.. Good settings on both.

wow the first one is great. Maybe try to clone out the trees you didn't crop off in the first one. The second one good use of light

here is the info on the night sky pic.
I increased the contrast on the photo in photoshop. 100% and brightness 68%

Model: Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XT
Shutter Speed: 30/1 second
F Number: F/3.5
Focal Length: 18 mm
ISO Speed: 100

#1 - Nice capture.

#2 - It's kinda dark. Nice lighting work though.

1st one is great. I like the lighting on the second, this could be a really nice B+W photo.

This is the photo in b&W it was lit with a clamp lite about a foot or 2 away from her face clamped to a chair at about her chest height. the bulb is 250 watt. all other lights in the room shut off.

3327508640_17f8552b5d_b.jpg

Both are nice shots. From what I have seen you are not much of a beginner at all. The only thing I can say is that I too wish there was just a little more light in that second picture as well.

i post in beginner because I am new here should I not? Is thisforum for people that are new to photography?

i post in beginner because I am new here should I not? Is thisforum for people that are new to photography?

Each forum has a description for it. No you dont need to post somewhere else but this form is also not for new members although most will start here from what I have seen. Post where you want to. This forum seems to get the most traffic for sure though.

ok thanks I will probably move to general forum just keep an eye out for me

Most reactions

New Topics

Back