A few pics.

Jmart_88

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
hey, im new on here, and new to this whole photography deal. ive always been kinda of intersted and anyway i recently finally got a new camera and here are a few shots. thanks for looking.

my sister in the car..
jesscar.jpg

Fore!
golf.jpg

my grandpas garden.
fountain.jpg

footbridge...
foot.jpg

everyone gets their moment in the spotlight...
cricket.jpg

deffinitly open to criticism and suggestions.

these are all prints that were scanned so thats why the border on the sides. sorry about that.

again thanks for taking a look.

its a rebel t2 by the way, with a sigma 28-70 and a sigma 70-300 lens

the golfball shot is excellent
yup! look forward to seeing more from you!

Welcome to tpf, by the way! :)

does anyone else think that the footbridge one looks like something you would get it a picture frame or something. or maybe on an advertisement for a new film or something. Don;t take it the wrong way. I mean in the way that it looks awesome.

You posted these in snapshots, and imo these are better than that. I also like your eye!

wish the foot was a little better focused on the bridge.

some cool shots....keep postin!

I love your grandpa's garden! can't believe it's in montreal; Is it? cause it just totally looks like a japanese zen garden... The last one is simply amazing, you must've been fast on that one!
Cool pics!

haha nope its not in montreal... its not in japan either tho.. its in ohio. i was there for their anniversary or something. yeah the last one was up north my sister came up to me with it, and i just happened to be shooting in macro. so it ended up working out nicely.

Yeah, absolutely post these in the main gallery! far from a snapshot, those are great pics! 3, 4 and 5 are my favorites, (maybe 2 if I didn't hate golf so much! :mrgreen: )

I agree with all the rest: these are too good to be here in the Snapshots section. You devoted quite some thought and planning on each of these with regards to focus, composition, framing and all, which is more than applies to your regular snapshot, so I will feel free to move these to the General Gallery now, ok?

how bout that. moved and i completely missed the truck. anyway this is cool. and easy on golf :x he never did anything to you:)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back