Website
s7.invisionfree.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
HDR's

fbeach.jpg

rocks-1.jpg

cows_on_hill.jpg

I especially like the first one. With the curve of the water, the sun shining on the red rocks on the far left side, the clump of grass in the right foreground, and the blue sky 'mirrored' in the water, it all seems pleasingly balanced. I also really like the way the sky gradually deepens in colour as one's eye travels upwards.

I especially like the first one. With the curve of the water, the sun shining on the red rocks on the far left side, the clump of grass in the right foreground, and the blue sky 'mirrored' in the water, it all seems pleasingly balanced. I also really like the way the sky gradually deepens in colour as one's eye travels upwards.

Thanks Antarctican :)

We have decided that the Graphics Programme and Photo Gallery is from now on THE gallery for heavily post processed photos to go to, including those that underwent some HDR treatment, which is why I moved your photo out of Landscape and Nature and into here. It is also just so everyone also LEARNS about the presence of the Graphic Programmes Gallery. OK?
Cheers!
LaFoto

Most reactions

New Topics

Back