A few portraits with some friends

just x joey

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
joeydsmith.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took these photos for my friends. Just messing around in a suburban area. Taken with my d7000 and 35mm 1.8 i recently sold.

Herb-A-Vours-1.jpg

Herb-A-Vours-4.jpg

I actually shot a music video for the long haired fellow using my old d7000 as well. You can view the video on my website at Todd “Byrd” Grossman – “HURT” (Music Video) | Joey D. Smith

View more photos like these on my website at Joey D. Smith | Graphic Designer, Web Developer, Photographer, Marketeer

The first one is setup pretty cool. Kind of dark for my liking but judging by the black vignetting I'd guess that's kind of what you were looking for. I'm not a huge fan of the second one. Although I tend not to like most 'abstract' shots anyway. When I look at a photograph I want to see something, and on that one I just see out of focus, kind of reminds me of being a kid with disposable 35mm cameras and half of your images looked just like that, someone running around and the whole thing is blurry. Certainly not knocking your style, it's just not me!

I looked at your website though, you are certainly very talented! You've got some great stuff.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back